Soaking in the rain in Portugal

Jul 11, 2019

When you least expect it, I am here to check in with what seems to be my personal record of overdues - a video from Portugal.

Portugal is easily one of the most dramatically beautiful countries in Europe (just look at the Algarve coastline alone to see exactly what I mean). My initial intention was, of course, to post a long read with stunning imagery and thoughtful in-depth captions, but a) it's been a year, and my memory but mostly my motivation has worn out; b) the internet probably doesn't need another “things to do in Lisbon” post.



So instead of a preview, here are some tags for you to start with:

cliffs    trams    edge of Europe    caves    port wine    pastel de nata   seagulls




And here's a short video-recap of the trip, enjoy!


xx,
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment